DanielLeens commented on PR #11999:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11999#issuecomment-5459193518

   CI status update: at review time the fork's `Build` run (`33146547745`) was 
still in progress with one job failed (`all-connectors-it-2 (8, 
ubuntu-latest)`, Couchbase testcontainer timeout). That run has since completed 
with overall conclusion `failure`, and I pulled the job log to confirm the 
actual failure signature:
   
   ```
   Tests run: 4, Failures: 2, Errors: 0 <<< FAILURE! - in 
org.apache.seatunnel.e2e.connector.couchbase.CouchbaseIT
   ```
   
   This is the same pre-existing Couchbase container-bootstrap flake I already 
flagged as unrelated to this diff (`seatunnel-engine-server` only) — nothing 
new. `kudu-connector-it (8, ubuntu-latest)` was cancelled as a downstream 
cascade of that failure, not an independent failure.
   
   I also checked whether syncing with `dev` would help: this branch is already 
fully up to date with `dev` (0 commits behind), which already includes the 
Couchbase startup-retry fix (merged 2026-08-18). The flake persists even with 
that retry fix, so a sync alone will not resolve it — a job-level rerun of 
`all-connectors-it-2` (and the cancelled `kudu-connector-it`) is the correct 
next step, same as I noted in my review. I still don't have push/rerun rights 
on the contributor's fork, so a maintainer with fork access would need to 
trigger it.
   
   This doesn't change my review: the process blocker (Issue 4, resolving the 
#11757/#11999 duplication before merge) is still the only thing I'd ask to see 
settled before merge.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to