SEZ9 commented on PR #12130: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12130#issuecomment-5594830250
@DanielLeens thanks for confirming the head is still `2dd45e26f8613e0ee682d48aed9e963fc1d004f7` and matches the commit your last review covered. Your comment lays out how each of the earlier review points was handled: most by code change, the `start == total` boundary in `checkPageInRange` kept intentionally for parity with the legacy `writeJsonWithPagination` behavior and documented, and the `matchingJobStates()` materialize/sort cost recorded as a follow-up in the PR description. I don't want to mark those resolved from the description alone, so could you point me at the specific hunks, the doc text covering the boundary behavior, and the follow-up note in the PR description? With those in hand I can close out the checklist against `2dd45e26f`. On CI: I understand from your account that the `kudu-connector-it` cancellations are timeouts rather than test failures and that this diff doesn't touch a Kudu code path. I'd still like to see one clean `Build` run on `2dd45e26f` before this merges. No further code changes requested from my side. Appreciate the careful back-and-forth. <!-- streview-comment:904 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
