SEZ9 commented on PR #11932:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11932#issuecomment-5594849979

   @DanielLeens thanks for the direct pointers on `b6c96b97356d`.
   
   On the docs/upgrade note for the JDBC sink checkpoint state change: the 
"Checkpoint restore compatibility" section you describe sounds like it covers 
what I was asking for. I'll verify it against the diff on this head and resolve 
that thread once confirmed.
   
   On `Collector.restoreSchema`: making the Zeta-only behavior explicit in the 
Javadoc and docs is helpful, but it documents the gap rather than closes it — 
the connector-level restore still does nothing on Flink/Spark. I'm fine 
tracking that as a known limitation if that's the intent, but I'd rather keep 
the thread open with that qualification than mark it resolved.
   
   I also still need to re-check the other points from my earlier review 
against the current head before I can say nothing is outstanding; I'll do that 
in the same pass. Thanks for the CI update as well.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:905 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to