SEZ9 commented on PR #11307:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11307#issuecomment-5611705988

   @goutamadwant thanks for the ping. To confirm what I posted above: the fork 
run `33731860742` on head `169864a0be9` is a complete, clean run (79 jobs 
succeeded, 10 skipped, 0 failed, 0 cancelled), so the cancelled state I flagged 
earlier is resolved.
   
   Nothing has changed on the source side since my last comment either: no 
blockers from my side. The only open item is the one I already noted — the 
duplicated Spark 3.5 starter jar-name literal in `SparkStarter` and the shell 
script — which is low severity and fine as a fast-follow rather than something 
to hold this PR on.
   
   As a reminder, my account is comment-only on this repo, so the approving 
review and merge will need a write-permission maintainer.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:927 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to