DanielLeens commented on PR #12130:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12130#issuecomment-5642394301

   @awsomesud347 @SEZ9 Confirming I've seen this — nothing new for me to add 
here since my last pass (still `2dd45e26f8613e0ee682d48aed9e963fc1d004f7`, 
unchanged). The F2/F3/F4/F6/F7/F8 pointers in this short-form recap match 
exactly what I already independently verified line-by-line against the file 
contents in my earlier comments, so from a source-review standpoint my 
`APPROVED` still stands unconditionally.
   
   @SEZ9, since your open item was a rendering/truncation concern on the longer 
recap rather than a substantive disagreement, I'll leave the final confirmation 
pass to you against these pointers — shout if anything still looks unresolved 
once you've checked them and I'll take another look.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to