SEZ9 commented on PR #12173:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12173#issuecomment-5707365832

   @Rangsh thanks for the status on `7948e2640` — sorry this sat unanswered. 
Going through your points:
   
   - **F4 (docs)**: agreed, confirmed. With the notes added in `909f878` and 
removed in `9a6077c58`, the head no longer touches 
`docs/en|zh/engines/zeta/benchmark.md`, so there is no doc mismatch left. 
Closed.
   - **F1/F3 (`IMapJobGrowthBenchmarkWorkload`)**: understood, and thanks for 
correcting my "once-per-fork" wording. The sampling points you list 
(`initialStoredJobCount=0`: first iteration + trial tear-down; 
`initialStoredJobCount=1000`: trial tear-down only, everything else 
resident-only) are an acceptable trade-off given that a mid-trial full-WAL 
reload at pressure=1000 OOMs the JMH fork. I'm fine keeping the 
single-representative-key sample here and treating full-batch widening as 
follow-up work in #12266. Closed for this PR.
   - **F2/F5 (`storeFinishedPipelineMetrics`)**: that resolves my concern. 
Wrapping `get → merge → put` in the cluster-wide 
`finishedJobMetricsImap.lock(jobId)` / `unlock(jobId)` with `try`/`finally` 
(since `ca82f95`) is exactly what I was after, and the contract-only Javadoc 
(lock + merge + single TTL `put`, no "in memory" / `computeIfAbsent` wording) 
reads correctly now. Closed.
   - **F6 (`JobHistoryServiceFinishedMetricsTest`)**: your last line got 
truncated in the comment, but `storeFinishedPipelineMetricsRejectsNullMetrics` 
for the null path plus the new-job/merge/distinct-tag tests asserting the 
TTL-preserving `put(..., 1440, MINUTES)` and explicit `lock`/`unlock` cover 
what I asked for. Closed.
   
   So from my side F1–F6 are all resolved on `7948e2640` and I have no further 
code asks; no new push is needed. The only thing still standing is the earlier 
changes-requested review that predates the `9a6077c58` doc fix — I'll follow up 
on getting that re-reviewed so the PR is unblocked.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1101 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to