DanielLeens commented on PR #10502:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10502#issuecomment-5728606429

   Thanks for the recap, and good summary of where this stands.
   
   To confirm from my side: that's an accurate restatement of the two asks I 
left on 09-17/05-18 — (1) sync `915fe2f` with the latest `dev` and resolve the 
merge conflict, and (2) add matching `docs/en` / `docs/zh` coverage for the 
`dirty.collector` / `dirty.validator` env keys, the sink-overrides-env 
precedence rule, the `counting` type's `threshold` / `fail_on_threshold` 
options, and the collector/validator SPI extension points. The Flink 
starter-path fail-fast test stays a non-blocking follow-up, not a blocker, as 
noted before.
   
   I just re-checked the PR directly: `mergeStateStatus` is `DIRTY` / 
`mergeable=CONFLICTING`, and the branch is 790 commits behind `dev` — that 
conflict is real and current, not stale data, so it does need to be resolved 
before I can do another full pass on new code.
   
   @CloverDew, no rush given the stale-bot timing, but once you've synced with 
`dev`, resolved the conflict, and pushed the docs, ping me here and I'll 
re-review the new head from scratch.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to