DanielLeens commented on PR #10502:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10502#issuecomment-5770816400

   Thanks, SEZ9 — that all still lines up with where I left this on the 18th, 
so nothing to add on the technical side.
   
   To close the loop on the coverage question specifically: I'm treating it as 
settled. `testDirtyDataCollectionFailure` already runs the dirty-data path 
against Zeta, Spark, and Flink, so a separate Flink-only integration test isn't 
warranted just to prove the feature works end-to-end there. The one gap I still 
see — that the IT doesn't pin "explicit invalid dirty config fails fast instead 
of silently degrading to `NoOp`" specifically on the Flink starter path — stays 
exactly what it's been since 05-18: a recommended follow-up, not a blocker for 
this PR.
   
   Since there's no new commit on top of `915fe2f`, I don't have a fresh head 
to review yet, so I'll hold off on another full pass. The two items still 
standing between this and mergeable, unchanged from the 17th/18th:
   1. Sync with `dev` and resolve the merge conflict (branch was ~790 commits 
behind as of my last check).
   2. Minimal `docs/en` / `docs/zh` coverage for `dirty.collector` / 
`dirty.validator`, the sink-overrides-env precedence rule, `counting`'s 
`threshold` / `fail_on_threshold`, and the collector/validator SPI extension 
points.
   
   @CloverDew — happy to re-review as soon as those land, and still glad to 
help scope the docs down further if that's what's blocking you.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to