SEZ9 commented on PR #10808:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10808#issuecomment-5826058879

   Thanks for the detailed hunk-by-hunk mapping against `0d4d8624c` — that 
makes it much easier to track each item.
   
   I'll re-check F1/F2, F6, F3/F7, and F4 against the actual diff rather than 
close them from the description; the methods, tests, and doc lines you list 
should be straightforward to confirm there. Two things I'd still need from you 
in the meantime:
   
   1. **F5** — your comment appears to have been cut off after the 
`rest-api-v1.md:525-527` item (the example response gaining 
`nodeRole`/`coordinator`/…). Could you post the rest of that hunk, in 
particular where the doc notes that the endpoint ships without authentication 
by default?
   2. **F8** — I didn't see it in the list. Has the inline 
`java.util.Collections` reference in `ServerExecuteCommandTest.java` been 
replaced with an import?
   
   Once I've gone through the diff for the items above I'll follow up with the 
results.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1313 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to