SEZ9 commented on PR #10808:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10808#issuecomment-5852145112

   Thanks for the detailed follow-up on F5 and F8.
   
   I haven't verified these against the changed files at `0d4d8624c` myself, so 
I'd rather not mark them resolved from the description alone. Could you point 
me to the relevant hunks in the diff — the note following the 
`nodeRole`/`coordinator`/`worker` field descriptions in 
`docs/en/engines/zeta/rest-api-v1.md`, and the `Collections` import plus the 
two `Collections.singletonList(...)` call sites in 
`ServerExecuteCommandTest.java`? Once I can see them I'll close out F5 and F8.
   
   You mention that F1–F8 all check out against `0d4d8624c`, but this thread 
only includes diff evidence for F5 and F8. Could you share the corresponding 
hunks (or a short summary of how each was handled) for F1, F2, F3, F4, F6 and 
F7 as well?
   
   Noted that `mergeStateStatus` is still `DIRTY` and `Build` is still 
`FAILURE` on this head; agreed that a sync with `dev` and a green run on the 
synced head are needed before this can be merged.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1358 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to