SEZ9 commented on PR #12293:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12293#issuecomment-5851853688

   @sudeephazra thanks for the walkthrough of 
ffb423c93bf47a87c46c22a2134e151b4aa17e50, and no worries about the earlier 
confusion.
   
   Your descriptions for F1–F5 line up with what I was looking for (trimmed 
values flowing through `ADLSConfigValidator.required()` into `ADLSHadoopConf` 
with the padded-value test, `normalizeAuthorityHost()` enforcing HTTPS and 
rejecting user info / non-`/` paths / queries / fragments, the HNS requirement 
next to the exactly-once claim, the documented validation rules and valid 
template placeholders, and the aligned option tables with `authority_host` in 
both factories). I'll verify each of these against the actual changes rather 
than sign off from the summary alone. On the Chinese docs: happy to help review 
the translation and leave inline suggestions.
   
   A few things I still need from you:
   
   - Your comment cuts off at "F6: Done. The English and Chinese docs" — could 
you finish that sentence and confirm the docs and PR description now mention 
that `account_key` was added to the default log-mask list, since that is a 
global core-starter change?
   - Because the comment is truncated, I can't tell whether F7 (English source 
doc defaults for `discovery_mode` / `start_mode` should be `ONCE` and 
`EARLIEST`, matching the code and the Chinese doc) and F8 (the 
`hadoop_adls_properties` prefix denylist still allowing class-loading and 
token-provider ABFS keys) were covered. Could you give a status for both?
   - For your later comment ("Issue 1 and Issue 2 fixed. Issue 3 will need some 
time. Please review commit fd524bc06f1a4c8296c5c0a77303839d844557c6"): could 
you map Issue 1/2/3 to the F-numbers so I review the right things in that 
commit? If Issue 3 is the one that needs more time, that's fine — just say so 
and I'll review the rest in the meantime.
   
   Once I have those, I'll do a full pass over both commits.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1334 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to