SEZ9 commented on PR #12293:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12293#issuecomment-5882319672

   Thanks @sudeephazra for the update.
   
   On the two points you covered — the validator returning trimmed values that 
`ADLSHadoopConf` consumes for every relevant field (with whitespace regression 
tests), and the en/zh sink docs explaining the atomic-rename / HNS requirement 
including the same-container `tmp_path` constraint — that matches what I was 
asking for. I'll confirm both against the diff on my next pass.
   
   Your comment appears to have been cut off after the English sink-doc link, 
so I only see the write-up for those two items. Could you post the rest of the 
summary for the remaining points from the earlier review?
   
   1. Documenting the validation rules that reject user configs 
(account_name/container naming, auth mutual exclusion, blocked 
`hadoop_adls_properties` keys), and making sure the shipped template 
placeholders pass them.
   2. Validating `authority_host` / `tenant_id` before building the OAuth token 
endpoint, so `client_secret` can't be POSTed over plain HTTP or to an arbitrary 
URL.
   3. Option tables covering every option the factories expose, with the en/zh 
sink tables brought back in sync.
   4. A mention (docs and/or PR description) of the core-starter change adding 
`account_key` to the default log-mask list.
   5. English source doc defaults for `discovery_mode` and `start_mode` 
matching the code (`ONCE` / `EARLIEST`), as the Chinese doc already does.
   6. The `hadoop_adls_properties` denylist covering class-loading and 
token-provider ABFS keys, or the option's "non-routing, non-credential" wording 
adjusted to match what is actually enforced.
   
   A short line per item (done / where it lives, or intentionally not changed 
and why) is plenty — no need to re-paste code. Once I have that I'll do a final 
pass.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1385 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to