li3zhi4 commented on PR #11746:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11746#issuecomment-5882565975

   Gentle nudge on the scoped re-check \u2014 @DanielLeens you mentioned 
earlier that \"once `supportCompositeKeySplit()` has a real version check for 
Oracle \u2026 I'm happy to do a fast, scoped re-check on just that change.\" 
That change landed on `a6a8eb7c2` (Option A as you prescribed: 
`JdbcDialect.supportCompositeKeySplit(DatabaseMetaData)`, runtime 
`getDatabaseMajorVersion() >= 12` gate in `OracleDialect` with an actionable 
WARN fallback, resolver via the cached provider connection, 17/17 unit tests 
incl. mocked-metadata gate cases, docs updated with the enforced-fallback 
semantics and the string-collation known limitation). Whenever you have a 
moment, a quick confirmation would let this move to merge.\n\nAlso: I've just 
synced the branch with the latest `upstream/dev` (new head `27e0c53013`, 
conflict-free merge), so once confirmed it's ready to merge as-is. Fresh CI is 
running on the new head and I'll report the result here.\n


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to