SEZ9 commented on PR #11746:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11746#issuecomment-6008137549

   @li3zhi4 thanks for the follow-up and for pushing the remaining items on 
`02a265f51`.
   
   One request so I can close the review list cleanly: could you say which of 
the earlier review points the two items on `02a265f51` correspond to? That lets 
me tick them off directly rather than infer from the diff.
   
   On CI, your breakdown makes sense: `changes` passing on the job-level rerun 
reads as a flake, and the `Dead links` failure on the `README.md` badge coming 
in from `dev` via `6de6f1b953` is not something this PR touches. Neither blocks 
here.
   
   Once I have the mapping to the earlier points I will do a final pass over 
`02a265f51`.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1543 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to