SEZ9 commented on PR #12293:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12293#issuecomment-5986998780

   @sudeephazra thanks — the fragments came through fine, nothing truncated 
this time.
   
   Going through what you posted against the open findings:
   
   - **F1 (trimming parity):** Routing `ADLSHadoopConf` through the validator's 
trimming helper and `required()`, plus `configuresOAuthClientCredentials()` 
asserting on the URI, OAuth endpoint, client ID and secret with padded inputs, 
is the fix I was after. I'll verify on 
`cbe10d8098f001db5a50dd321a68a4df67419828`.
   - **F5 (option tables / en-zh drift):** Thanks for aligning both sink tables 
with the factory. I'll diff them against the factory's option list on 
`781ba2ec`.
   - **F6 (`account_key` global mask default):** Documenting it in both 
languages covers the docs half. Please also add a short note to the PR 
description, since the core-starter change affects every connector, not just 
ADLS.
   - **F7 (source defaults):** `ONCE` / `EARLIEST` match the code. I'll confirm 
the English source table on `781ba2ec` and close this out once I've read it.
   - **F8 (denylist coverage):** Blocking the SAS/delegation-token providers, 
delegation-token enablement, identity transformers and shell-key-provider keys, 
with `rejectsCredentialAndClassLoadingAdvancedProperties()` and the enumerated 
prefixes in the docs, addresses what I raised. I'll verify on `781ba2ec`.
   
   Remaining asks — I don't see updates in the thread for these three:
   
   - **F2:** the sink doc still needs the HNS (hierarchical namespace) 
requirement stated alongside the exactly-once / transactional-commit claims, 
since the `tmp_path` -> `path` rename is only atomic on HNS-enabled accounts.
   - **F3:** please document the validation rules users will hit 
(`account_name`/container naming, auth mutual exclusion, blocked 
`hadoop_adls_properties` keys) and fix the shipped template placeholders so 
they pass that validation.
   - **F4:** `ADLSRuntimeCompatibility` should validate `authority_host` / 
`tenant_id` before building the OAuth token endpoint — at minimum enforce 
`https` and a sane host form so `client_secret` can't be POSTed over plain HTTP 
or to an arbitrary URL.
   
   If you've already pushed changes for F2–F4, a pointer to the relevant lines 
(fragments are fine 🙂) would help me close them out.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1517 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to