SEZ9 commented on PR #12293:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12293#issuecomment-6009146455

   Thanks @sudeephazra for splitting the follow-ups into fragments — they all 
came through.
   
   On the points you addressed at cbe10d8098f001db5a50dd321a68a4df67419828:
   
   - **F1 (raw vs. trimmed values):** Routing `ADLSHadoopConf` through the 
validator's trimming helper and `required()`, plus a test that pushes 
whitespace-padded values through `buildWithReadOnlyConfig()` and asserts the 
URI / OAuth endpoint / client ID / secret come out clean, is the shape of fix I 
was looking for. I'll confirm against the diff.
   - **F2 (HNS requirement):** A sink prerequisite section covering HNS for 
transactional commit, the partial-output risk without it, and the 
same-container constraint for `tmp_path` / `path` addresses the gap as 
described. Will verify in the diff.
   - **F3 (undocumented validation rules / template):** Documenting 
account/container naming, auth mutual exclusion, and blocked Hadoop property 
keys in the sink and source docs (en + zh) and fixing the template placeholders 
covers what I raised. Will verify in the diff.
   - **F4 (OAuth endpoint construction):** Validating `tenant_id` (GUID or DNS 
name) and requiring an HTTPS authority with a valid host and no 
user-info/path/query/fragment closes the plain-HTTP part. As you note, there's 
no trusted-host allowlist, so the secret can still be POSTed to any HTTPS host 
the config names. I'm fine keeping custom authority hosts for sovereign clouds, 
but please make the `authority_host` docs state explicitly that any HTTPS host 
is accepted so users understand the trust boundary. I'll keep this open until 
I've checked the diff and that doc note.
   
   Still pending from the earlier review:
   
   - **F5** – option tables missing factory-exposed options and en/zh sink 
table drift in `docs/en/connectors/sink/ADLSFile.md`.
   - **F6** – the `ConfigShadeUtils` change adding `account_key` to the default 
log-mask list should be mentioned in the docs and the PR description, since it 
affects every connector.
   - **F7** – `docs/en/connectors/source/ADLSFile.md` defaults for 
`discovery_mode` / `start_mode` should match the code (`ONCE` / `EARLIEST`) and 
the Chinese doc.
   - **F8** – the `hadoop_adls_properties` prefix denylist in 
`ADLSConfigValidator` still admits class-loading / token-provider ABFS keys, 
which conflicts with the "non-routing, non-credential" contract on the option.
   
   Could you either point me at where F5–F8 are handled in the current revision 
or push follow-ups? Once those are in I'll do a final pass over the full diff.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1555 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to