SEZ9 commented on PR #11512:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5987149277

   Thanks for re-opening, @goutamadwant. I'll keep this reply scoped to the 
earlier F1–F8 items.
   
   I don't have enough in this thread to verify on my own whether those points 
are addressed at `9ebef25cbcd3` (the latest commit referenced here) versus 
`5165e0878b95`, so rather than assume, could you point me to where each one is 
handled?
   
   - **F1 / F7 / F8** – bounded `activeSplits`, count-field validation, and 
deep immutability of the per-split details in `CdcEnumeratorProgressReport`
   - **F2** – the payload contract forbidding credentials/connection secrets in 
connector-native position payloads
   - **F3** – name-based (not ordinal) enum encoding in the engine codec
   - **F4** – the runtime collection docs describing the registration-based 
enumerator report path rather than a pull/derive model
   - **F5** – the developer doc stating which connectors currently implement 
the progress provider
   - **F6** – the `CdcProgressLifecycle.SNAPSHOT` Javadoc scoped to 
reader-owned work only
   
   A commit or file pointer per item is plenty; I'll re-check against that and, 
once confirmed, I have nothing further on the previous scope.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1522 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to