SEZ9 commented on PR #11512:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5842282987

   @goutamadwant thanks for the follow-up. To answer directly: I can't approve 
yet, because I don't see your F1–F8 responses in the thread as it appears on my 
side — the only comment from you I can see is the one asking me to verify. It's 
possible they were posted as review comments that haven't surfaced for me, so 
it isn't a matter of doubting you; I just can't sign off on text I can't read.
   
   Could you re-post (or link to) the per-finding responses in a single 
top-level comment? Concretely, for each one I need either the change made or 
the reason you consider it a non-issue:
   
   - **F1** – how `CdcEnumeratorProgressReport.activeSplits` is now bounded, or 
why the "bounded active-split details" wording should stay as is.
   - **F2** – whether `docs/en/developer/cdc-progress.md` now forbids 
credentials/connection secrets in connector-native position payloads.
   - **F3** – confirmation that the engine codec encodes `CdcProgressAccuracy` 
(and the other new enums) by name rather than ordinal.
   - **F4** – whether the runtime-collection section now describes the 
registration-based enumerator report path instead of a pull/derive model.
   - **F5** – whether the doc now lists which connectors implement the progress 
provider.
   - **F6** – whether the `CdcProgressLifecycle.SNAPSHOT` Javadoc was adjusted 
so it no longer includes enumerator-owned discovery/assignment.
   - **F7** – whether the count fields now reject negative/inconsistent values, 
or why validation is intentionally left out.
   - **F8** – how element immutability of `CdcSnapshotSplitProgress` is 
guaranteed, or whether the "immutable per-split details" claim was softened.
   
   Once I can see those I'll go through them against the current head and 
approve if everything checks out.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1317 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to