Nothing official or clean or whatever, but just to give people an idea of what
an auto generated CHANGES.txt file might look like, here are some sample runs
of the hacky thing I built, based upon the fixVersion information.  It doesn't
break it down by improvement, etc.  Also, the name on the end is the person who
the JIRA is assigned.  If it is unassigned, then it comes out blank.  It's
interesting to note that in the 2.5.1 notes, it does appear to have caught a
commit missing from the changes.txt….

2.5.1: http://pastebin.com/jXfz5wXz

2.6.0: http://pastebin.com/5nkSsU18

3.0.0: http://pastebin.com/3Ek4tP8d

One thing I didn't do was append the previous versions onto these files, which
is what I'd expect to happen.