Fixed the subtasks.

Hacked on my changes generator a bit more.  Source is in my github repo if
anyone wants to play with it.

Here’s a (merged) 3.x changes.txt file from the current output built off of
JIRA.  (The unmerged versions are also created, but look pretty much identical.)

http://pastebin.com/fEUKSDG4

A couple of things stick out:

- Had to fix quite a few ‘assigned’ JIRAs.  Still missed some.
- Some of these should probably be moved to ‘New Feature’ type rather than
‘Improvement’
- Formatting is still a little off, esp Doug’s requirement to be able to read
on his monitor. ;)
- Sub-tasks aren’t handled particularly well, getting merged in with the rest.
I’m not particularly sure it matters except when a major branch merge happened.