> * Have we tried our precommit on PRs yet? Does it work for multiple
> branches? Is there a way to enforce rebase+squash vs. merge on the PR,
> since, per Allen, Yetus requires one commit to work?

        I don’t know about the Jenkins-side of things (e.g., how does Jenkins
trigger a build?).  As far as Yetus is concerned, here’s the functionality that
has been written:

        * Pull patches from Github by PR #
        * Comment on patches in Github, given credentials
        * Comment on specific lines in Github, given credentials
        * Test patches against the branch/repo that the pull request is against
        * GH<->JIRA intelligence such that if a PR mentions an issue as the
leading text in the subject line or an issue mentions a PR in the comments,
pull from github and put a comment in both places (again, given credentials)