From: Marcos Ortiz
Sent: 04/04/12 08:32 AM
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org, 'hdfs-u...@hadoop.apache.org',
mapreduce-u...@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?

Regards to all the list.
 There are many people that use the Hadoop Tutorial released by Yahoo at
http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/
http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module4.html#chaining
The main issue here is that, this tutorial is written with the old APIs?
(Hadoop 0.18 I think).
 Is there a project for update this tutorial to the new APIs? to Hadoop 1.0.2
or YARN (Hadoop 0.23)

 Best wishes
 -- Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186) Data Engineer at UCI
http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com