Hello Bobby,

Great news !!

Thanks for your efforts in handling those legal issues. I will assign
myself few JIRA's.

To start off we can take reference for dividing the documentation into same
modules as original Yahoo Tutorials and adding relevant features which have
been incorporated into new versions of Hadoop. I have also written few
tutorials for installing 2.0 series which i promised few days back.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Jagat