I am happy to announce that I was able to get the license on the Yahoo! Hadoop
tutorial updated from Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License to
Apache 2.0.  I have filed HADOOP-8477
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8477> to pull the tutorial into
the Hadoop project, and to update it accordingly.  I am going to be very busy
the next little while and I am hoping that those in the community that want
this can help drive it and possibly break it down into subtasks to get the
tutorial up to date.  I am very happy to help out, but like I said it may be a
while before I am able to do much on this.

--Bobby Evans