>Thanks for the fix.
>I'm not sure what generates that line, but it looks like even the newer servers
can generate >such specification non-conforming responses. :(
>Isn't throwing HttpException like this going to prevent people from using HTTP
Client to fetch >data from lame servers and force them to switch to a more
forgiving HTTP library?
>How about throwing a different exception so that one can differentiate this
error or errors of >this type from the more generic HttpException?

>Just some ideas and questions.
>
>Thanks,
>Otis

Another possible solution ,if this is a wide spread problem, might be to have a
strict mode and a forgiving mode for the HTTPClient.

Mark R Mascolino
The Procter & Gamble Co.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]