On Thursday, January 3, 2002, at 08:48 PM, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>
>> Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:06:57 +0000
>> From: robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: [Logging] has commons-logging had a release?
>>
>> has commons-logging had a release?
>>
>> (i'd like to know so that i can make sure that the STATUS.html is right)
>> .
>>

> There has not yet been a 1.0 release.

that's what i thought (so i don't need to change the STATUS.html :)

> We should do one as soon as you're
> done with the refactoring, and we're happy with it.

the refactoring's done (but not really well tested).

there are a few more things that need doing before we think about a
release.

the main task is creating a LogKit wrapper. any volunteers? (i don't mind
having a go but i use log4j and would be learning LogKit from scratch.)

- robert