Hi Craig,

You're welcome. (UAU! Someone looked! (o:= )

It is not my code, the wrappers are all Avalon just in a new package.
My bits are in other classes.

> > (Sh*t! The same thing Jon says!)
> >

> In othe words, once one group makes a decision, it's not OK for some other
> group to go through a thinking process to see if they agree with you or
> not?  :-) :-)

Noooooooooo!!!!!
That is not what I complain about.

Notice that I got this from Avalon and went trough the temptation of
changing bits here and there. So, I went trough that thinking process too.

But I went faster, not (just) because I am a smart ass, but because I paid
attention to the Avalon common logging interface design and tried to
understand the whys.

We all want to understand if, how and why the wheel really works, but it
is not necessary to reinvent it.

...especially when there is that smart ass in front of you, jumping,
shouting and throwing a quite fancy wheel on your face.
=;o)

> Craig

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar