> > We can always fond out a mechanism to kick out abandoned projects too.
> > =:o/

I'd prefer to see it demoted to sandboxes. But that could just create
messy sandboxes.

I'm +1 on the voting system change. I'd assumed it was that way already
actually :) The current rule 17 seems difficult just in terms of figuring
out the current active committers. I'm finding out how hard it can be
sometimes to keep focused on fixing and adding to code while work and life
try to interfere.

Out of interest, which three of y'all are the general oversighting
committers?

Bay