On 1/30/02 3:51 PM, "James Strachan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Cool.  And it was in Velocity before Commons Loggers was an unattributed
gleam in someone eye :)

(sorry - just *couldn't* resist )

Now all it needs is the auto-find feature...

(And I still don't see a point to rip anything out of Velocity :)

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting