All:

I didn't see a -user list for commons, so I'm posting this here. If
there is a better place to post this, please let me know.

Has anyone used commons messenger with IBM's MQSeries?

I'm working on a project which will use IBM Websphere 4.0 Advanced
Edition, which supports EJBs, but not MDBs.

I figured we would have to write a listener, which would then pass off
the message ID to a SLSB, which would then pull the message off the
queue, run thru the business logic, and commit it.

It looks like I could use the commons messenger classes to do some, if
not all of this work.

Am I barking up the right tree?

TIA

--