James / List:

We're about to start experimenting with MQ Series, Websphere AE, and
possibly commons messenger, and was wondering if the messenger objects
can participate in transactions (XA?) ? I.E. If I consume a message in a
session EJB, and something goes wrong, can I rollback the transaction so
the message remains on the queue?

I've been looking at the commons messenger code, but it hasn't
completely sunk in yet....

Thanks for your help!

Tom

James Strachan wrote:

> [...]