Thanks for the suggestion.

The issue of caching pages was discussed weeks ago with the customer.
But of course the customer doesn't have time to make changes now,
it has to go into production.  They have something that "works".

If they eventually have time to redesign the application I will
recommend that they change the application to regenerate and publish
static pages based on changes to the data rather than implement caching.

Glenn