Hi Paul,
....Presenting the BEEP transport layer for AltRMI

NEW PACKAGES:
org.apache.commons.altrmi.client.impl.beep.*
org.apache.commons.altrmi.server.impl.beep.*

For now I have built an independent test
suite(BeepClient/ServerTest),
but I guess this can be merged onto
SocketClient/ServerTest suite too ....

Ant script  puts the /lib folder into the classpath
, and thats where the beep library (beepcore.jar)
& xerces wud go ..
(Haven't attached the libraries here though .)

tests2.xml have been updated with the
'beep-serve' and 'beep-client' targets too ..
(This time I have NO batch files :-)) )

We can benchmark it with Socket layer too.
(It might performs well too compared to
the '2 socket connection' approach when
callbacks come into picture..)

way to go ... >