Vinay,

Committed dude.  When you next do a zip of source for me, can you leave
out the cvs dirs ;-)  Cheers dude :-)

>Hi Paul,
>....Presenting the BEEP transport layer for AltRMI
>
>NEW PACKAGES:
>org.apache.commons.altrmi.client.impl.beep.*
>org.apache.commons.altrmi.server.impl.beep.*
>
>For now I have built an independent test
>suite(BeepClient/ServerTest),
>but I guess this can be merged onto
>SocketClient/ServerTest suite too ....
>
>Ant script  puts the /lib folder into the classpath
>, and thats where the beep library (beepcore.jar)
>& xerces wud go ..
>(Haven't attached the libraries here though .)
>
>tests2.xml have been updated with the
>'beep-serve' and 'beep-client' targets too ..
>(This time I have NO batch files :-)) )

he he :-)

>We can benchmark it with Socket layer too.
>(It might performs well too compared to
>the '2 socket connection' approach when
>callbacks come into picture..)

I see that you have a complete BEEP Factory and HostContext.  That's a
lot of work you have done.  Some reading for me to do later!

Question for others : If we include a BSD licensed jar (to compile
against and resitribute) do we have to include it's license too... or
just credit the origin.

Regards,

- Paul