----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Elkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 1:07 PM
Subject: [collections] Some source files contain bad line-endings (was Re:
[patch] Remove redundant public modifiers from interface methods)

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 12:58:47PM -0600, Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> > I'd prefer to not apply this patch.  I also like having the public
modifier,
> > and being able to copy blocks of interface source code into abstract
> > classes.
>
> That's certainly your prerogative. However, I hope that doesn't preclude
> fixing the line-ending problems described later in my email:

Certainly, that's fine.  I've already fixed the line endings on quite a few
classes, and I continue to fix them whenever I have to make significant
modifications to a class.  Not to point fingers but James' checkins seem to
exhibit this problem often.  Sorry James.  ;)

-  Morgan