On 4/3/02 3:18 PM, "Berin Loritsch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Commons logging should be for all modules that want a generic logging
interface.

In my opinion anyway... :)

> For those that do need IoC, they either need to use Avalon or
> create their own framework.  (Hopefully, use Avalon ;P )

And in that framework, can they have their components use the generic
commons interface for logging?

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting