On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> Vote to promote the "modeler" package from Sandbox to Commons proper
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:

I think the text "and will help" is not needed in this case, it's just
about promoting the component.

And I believe that a sandbox component that is actively used in
one jakarta project ( with an aproved plan of release ) shouldn't
even need a vote to get into common proper and be released.

> Vote to release Commons Modeler 1.0:
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
> [X] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:

Can't help ( and I prefer Dynamic MBeans  )

Costin