Berin

> Victor Volle wrote:
> >>Just wanted to clarify the naming: what you call Attributes are not the
> >>same
> >>as what Berin calls Attributes.  Your Attributes are like my Fields.
> >

> > Yes, I think so. Imagine a class "Foo" with an instance variable
> > "bar". In the MetaModel the MetaClass Foo would have an
> > (Meta)Attribute that has the name "bar". This "bar" can have
> > properties/extensions/attributes.
> >
> > What do you prefer?
>
> Be clear in your definitions.

I thought I was :-(
(sorry, I am no native speaker)

> Attributes have a name and parameters.  They are not representing anything
> concrete in the class already.

Sorry, I do not get it. I really think that we might mean different
things by the name of "attribute".
Can your "attributes" be attributes of Classes only and represent
instance variables?
Or:
Are your "attributes" attributes of any
MetaModelElement like Classes, Methods/Operations and
Attributes/Fields. Then your "attribute" is something like
C# attributes? Adding some semantics to a model element.
And you would call my "attribute" a "field"?

Victor