On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Rob Leland wrote:

> Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:44:42 -0500
> From: Rob Leland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Commons fileupload build fails
>
> The commons fileupload nightly build for Oct 27, Sunday Morning
> failed. The archive files are missing.
> I also wasn't able to build from the CVS.

It throws the following compile error for me:

.../jakarta-commons/fileupload/src/test/org/apache/commons/fileupload/MultipartStreamTest.java:67:
 TestCase() is not public in junit.framework.TextCase: cannot be accessed from outside
package

It looks like the Maven-generated "get-deps" target correctly graps JUnit
3.8.1 (I normally use 3.7) -- could a version difference here cause this?

> Luckly the sandbox version does build.
>
> -Rob

Craig