[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
from: Victor Volle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
1. I do not like the name MetaBean, I would prefer Clazz or
MetaClass, because "Bean" implies that I have to have
getters and setters. I know that this is an important use
case, but sometimes I am only interested in the operations (interfaces etc.).
I do not like the name MetaProperty for the same reason.
I would prefer Field (Berin) or Attribute (UML).

To be honest, I'm not sure that 'bean' implies very much these days. After all, EJBs are hardly beans in the traditional sense.
That is true.  EJBs are components, with the entity beans modeled
after the JavaBean idiom (default constructor, getter/setter, etc.).
JavaBeans are objects.

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin