John Keyes wrote:

Furthermore, there is a patch for a completely reflective version of CLI. What's the status of that?

The status is that I haven't gotten in and looked at it yet. I need
to try to understand the patch and write the unit tests for it.
I should have provided a unit test. If not I will resubmit. The class pretty simple.
Introspect and use BeanInfo to set the Options at runtime. Then process each option and use JavaBean setters.

-John K

Nick Chalko                                         Show me the code.
                         Centipede
 Ant + autodownloadable build plugins + needed jars autodownload.
             http://krysalis.org/centipede