Hey Nick,

<snip>
The status is that I haven't gotten in and looked at it yet.  I need
to try to understand the patch and write the unit tests for it.
I should have provided a unit test. If not I will resubmit. The class pretty simple.
Introspect and use BeanInfo to set the Options at runtime. Then process each option and use JavaBean setters.
If you have time to submit one cool, but I wasn't trying to imply that you
should. I want to research it anyway.

Cheers,
-John K

-John K

Nick Chalko                                         Show me the code.
                         Centipede
 Ant + autodownloadable build plugins + needed jars autodownload.
             http://krysalis.org/centipede