James.,

Thread.getContextClassLoader() could return null.....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"James Strachan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 19/02/2003 06:44:42
PM:

> From: "Robert McIntosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > I've been playing around quite a bit with Jelly and I found a need to
> > invoke static methods without having an object instance, like
InvokeTag
> > requires. An example of this would be the System class. So, I created
> > one and happily contributing it if it is wanted.
>
> Great stuff - I've wanted to get around this issue too. Adding support
for
> methods on Class instances in Jexl might be a good idea too.
>
> Patch applied. I made a couple of minor changes, mostly that
Class.forName()

http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/stories/2003/02/12/classfornameIsEvil.html