On Thursday, March 6, 2003, at 05:10 PM, bob mcwhirter wrote:

Howdy--

Jexl seems to implement 'div' as simple division, instead of
the pair with 'mod'.  I'd like to correct it.  Was this a design
though, for 'div' to be divison, and not the typical div operator?

-bob

It's supposed to be /. There is supposed to be a pairing of / and div, % and mod as far as I can read the JSTL spec.

However, if you need both / and the real div, we should consider it. It's a break from JSTL, something that worries me. (Although it can be fairly argued we aren't compatible, I am hoping to get that way...)

geir

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   203-247-1713(m)