+1 I think its a good starting decision for package structure.

While we're at it, maybe matrix related Classes should get moved into a similar package for consistency?

-M.

Phil Steitz wrote:

O'brien, Tim wrote:

Proposal: move all Univariate and Bivariate interfaces and
implementations into the package named "stat". IMO, this qualifies as a "Long Term Plan", which is subject to lazy
consensus. Are there any binding -1s to moving anything
"**/*Univariate*.java" into stat. (UnivariateFunction.java from Brent's
patch is not involved in this change).

I agree with the proposal. We will probably want to move some more stuff there as well, but this is a good start.

Phil