Sorry, some clarification.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is.  Please submit patches.  Even if
your changes rely on patches which have yet to be committed - you are
allowed to submit a patch which depends on another patch being applied.

Someone recently mailed me a large JAR file in which all Javadoc errors
had been fixed.  These changes were a few days out of date, and
attempting to manually reconcile the changes with the current code-base
---  possible, but we all have a limited amount of time.

You'll help Mark and I.  MArk, I see you are in the avail file and have
the necessary karma.  Update that project.xml file.

Tim