Sorry about the empty post, Yahoo! Mail did something I've never seen before --
asking me to verify that I'm not a machine by recognizing a word against an
obscuring background before letting me compose a message.  Apparently some
error accompanied that and sent the empty message.

--- "Mark R. Diggory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Phil Steitz wrote:
> > I think that Al Chou should be added to the list of contributors to
> > commons-math.  Al has provided useful patches and great suggestions for
> > improvement and advice on implementation strategies.
> >
> > Tim/Mark/Robert: if you agree, can one of you update project.xml?  I was
> > going to submit a patch, but though it better to post to the list.
>
> Yes, I've now added "Hot Fusion Man" to the project.xml. He should
> possibly provide more "narration" if he likes.

Thanks, Phil and Mark!  I'm honored.

> Speaking of contributions, you seem to be throwing allot of heavy duty
> dev work around via patches, (and being that you wrote the proposal as
> well) maybe its time to consider a nomination for commit rights?

Although my opinion as a newcomer probably carries less weight than the rest of
yours, I'd support that nomination.

Al

=====
Albert Davidson Chou