I think that Al Chou should be added to the list of contributors to commons-math. Al has provided useful patches and great suggestions for improvement and advice on implementation strategies.

Tim/Mark/Robert: if you agree, can one of you update project.xml? I was going to submit a patch, but though it better to post to the list.

One more thing: the web site on jakarta.apache.org is a couple of revs out of date. My awe at the power of maven wanes a little when I see that ;-). Is it just a matter of one of you guys manually firing "maven site:deploy" Shouldn't the nightly kick this off? How does this work for the other jakarta sites?

Phil