On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 03:48 PM, Ryan Hoegg wrote:

<snip>

I am currently a committer on ws.apache.org/xmlrpc. Can I help?

like anyone else you can help out as a developer ;)

i'm not an commons-attributes committer, so others will have to answer whether they'd be happy to have you on-board as a committer but i can probably give you an answer in theory: as a apache committer you can now request jakarta-commons-sandbox karma from the jakarta pmc (pmc at jakarta.
apache.org) giving your reasons (maybe something like 'to help out on commons-attributes'). please supply your apache user name with the request (this makes things easier for infrastructure).

- robert