Hi Dmitri,

not yet sure, for me it is still a bit too complicated.

If I have the *fealing* that I understand it and
I can retain my higher level interfaces (to invoke
the get/set/add methods) I really think about switching,
because my own code became quite a mess in the
meantime and I like the clean design of Clazz
even if I still find a little bit too complicated.
(I need some visual design docs tounderstand things
like these.)

I can tell in a week or two, if I will use it.

Regards
Victor